Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Under the sea

...under the sea! I'll stop singing along to The Little Mermaid now...

It probably won't come as a surprise that I adore the Lawn Fawn stamps that have under the sea critters! I've made a couple of projects recently which used mostly new stamps and dies but also an older set.

We had a special birthday meal whilst on holiday in the Isles of Scilly and I wanted to make some little place names (with a surprise treat inside!) using the Lawn Fawn Candy Box die. 

As we were by the seaside, it was an easy choice to pick my favourite under the sea images!

Here's a look at the different boxes I made...






























I used them to hide two Ferrero Rocher's inside whilst they doubled up as place names. I used Copics to colour the images and Milo's ABC's to stamp each name.

I also made a card to say 'thanks' as we had the most wonderful time on holiday. I used the  'Life is Good' stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn and a lot of foam dots!







































































So glad to finally share these projects with you - let's hope the sun comes out again in August so more days at the beach can be had :)

No comments

Post a Comment