Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

You're awesome

It's been a busy month for crafting and my little craft room has been a mess for way too long because of it (but that's how it should be!). I've got lots to share but wanted to start with this card I made using my new Mama Elephant 'Three Amigos' stamp set and dies. I've been wanting to use this little fox for ages and found the perfect moment - my super lovely friend Lynn (aka mrsmummypenny) left our team at work recently and I wanted to let her know how awesome she is. It wasn't goodbye so to speak so a 'sorry you're leaving' or 'I'll miss you' card just didn't feel right.




































I used Distress inks to create a watercolour look for the sky and grass and stamped the clouds using a Lawn Fawn set. I wanted the fox to be the star of the show so left the background fairly simple. I stamped the fox and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured it with copics before die cutting it out. I wanted a little seat for him so used the log image in the Mama Elephant 'Woodlands Gift' stamp set.




































I couldn't resist adding a touch of sparkle with a few sequins! 




























Thanks for stopping by - you're awesome too!

1 comment

Ruth said...

So adorable and such a great idea to send a different kind of goodbye card. Love it. Xx

Post a Comment