Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

Be my love bug

It was our eighth anniversary at the beginning of the month (plus a year since we got engaged), so I wanted to make a special card. I chose the Bugs and Kisses set from Lawn Fawn to create a shaker card...




































I made a frame using the stitched rectangle dies and coloured it with the barn door distress ink to make it a bright red. I cut the word 'love' using the Lawn Fawn die from red glitter paper and coloured the ladybugs using copics. 

I used a CD pocket to create the 'shaker' part of the card which I stamped 'be my' and 'bug' using cotton white StazOn - the letters really show up when you give it a good shake! Inside the two plastic sleeves are a mixture of heart sequins and black round ones too...like the spots of the ladybugs.






























































I also created a little bumblebee for the envelope!

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment

Ruth said...

That is adorable! And very many congratulations :)

Post a Comment