Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

I bought one thing

I didn't really...I tried but failed badly! All I needed wanted was the Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die and I ended up with a few extras in my shopping cart. Ooops.

It's hard to find great stamping supplies in the UK but I've found a few brilliant stores online:

Make The Day SpecialOnce Upon A Stamp and Sprinkle Twinkle.

Here's what I ordered:



























Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die
Lawn Fawn Candy Box die
Lawn Fawn Hedgehugs stamp set
Lawn Fawn Hedgehugs matching die set

Mama Elephant Three Amigos
Mama Elephant Three Amigos matching die set 

Hero Arts Congrats stamp and die set
Hero Arts Thanks stamp and die set

WPlus9 Design Studio Little Bits stamp set

Neat & Tangled All My Heart stamp set
Neat & Tangled Falling Hearts stamp 

I can't wait to use these new products and create some cute cards! 

2 comments

Ruth said...

Great haul! Once have shopped at Make The Day Special, you'll not look back - they are fab! Happy stamping! Xx

Unknown said...

Thanks! It really is a great store for those of us in the UK :) xx

Post a Comment