Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Shake, shake, shake!

I absolutely love shaker cards so couldn't resist making another one (I mean two) using a couple of different sets. I wanted to use the same design for both but tried one as a 3D shaker and the other as a flat design so the shaker is inside the layers.

First up is my favourite of the two which uses Lawn Fawn's 'chit chat' stamps and dies. The pink mini heart paper is so sweet and made a perfect frame for the little birdies! I filled the shaker with a ton of sequins and micro beads so it didn't look too empty when standing up. The happy birthday sentiment has Wink of Stella on top but it's hard to capture!
































The second uses the set 'Baked with Love' plus their coordinating dies. I choose pink, mint and cream for the colour scheme and opted for polka dot paper. I wanted to include cupcakes with the sequins and they work really well when you give it a good shake! 

Hope you like my two shaker cards, thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Post a Comment